NABIP Central Florida Chapter’s Ongoing Commitment Is To Professionally Represent Ourselves, Our Membership, And The Health Care Consumers We Serve Through Advocacy, Education, Ethics And Communications.
CODE OF ETHICS
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients’ trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent